Phone: +371 26348644, Pils Street 10, Kraslava
The Krāslava Crafts Center cherishes ancient crafts every day and hands over the skills of these crafts to the visitors of the center.
- Talented potters Olga and Valdis Pauliņi will introduce traditional Latgale ceramics in the pottery workshop;
- woodworking master Aivars Andžāns will show the basics of woodworking and tell interesting facts about trees;
- you will enter the world of weaving under the guidance of creative weaver Aina Guba;
- the secrets of making leather jewelry will be revealed by Ludmila Morozova.
- The Craft Center also has a Latgale culinary heritage workshop, where you can see how a Russian kiln looks like and taste the products of local home producers.
By applying in advance, you can go on a tour and see how the craftsmen work. It is also possible to book an excursion with a master class, in which visitors can be actively involved.