Phone: +371 26173083, Grafu Plateru Street 2, Kraslava
The Lutheran Church, partly surrounded by old trees, is situated in Krāslava, in the corner of Counts Platers park. The first foundation stone had been placed in 1935; the church had been consecrated in 1938. The church had worked until 1944. In the 1950s, the church tower had been pulled down. In 1984 the museum exhibition hall was established here, it was located here until 1996, when the congregation regained the church. Services in Kraslava Lutheran congregation are held on the 1st and 3r Sundays of the month.