Phone: +371 26783660, Brivibas Street 30, Kraslava
Built in 1789 as a catholic chapel of St. Vincent hospital. In 1856 a piece of land was bought from count Platers in order to begin construction of a new church. The old St. Yuri church was torn down and a cross was put in the place of the demolished altar. Construction of the new church was finished in 08.09.1859 and it was consecrated in honor of Our Lady’s patronage. It was meant originally for both Orthodox and Old-believers. In 1867 it was consecrated as an Orthodox church.