Located on the shores of Lake Dridzis, 17 km from Krāslava
Address: Čenčupi, Skaistas pagasts
Phone: +371 29492045, firstname.lastname@example.org
Service language: LV, RUS
Number of places: 11
Number of rooms: 3
Guests have access to a kitchen with dishes and appliances, bed linen and towels, baby bed, Wi-Fi, terrace, barbecue area, and beach with 3 rowing boats.
Guests can completely forget about the daily rush in the apitherapy house. While lying on the bench, it’s possible to listen to the bee's sounds flowing from the bees living in the lower part of the house. The therapeutic effect is not only relaxing but also healing.
The holiday house offers:
- "Black" and "White" saunas on the shore of Lake Dridzis.
- Various natural scrubs and honey masks for the whole body.
- Excursion through the beehive.
- Opportunity to apply for "Flower and Tree Therapy" lectures (from 5 to 15 people).
- Special walking therapy for children (group up to 20 children).
Nearest grocery store: 5 km.
Nearest gas station: Krāslava (17 km).